Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This Blog is Now Closed

Due to time constraints I am no longer able to aggregate the list of links I read each week. I will leave this here as a record that I have been researching far and wide but it will no longer be added to on a monthly basis. Sorry for not getting back to it as I thought I would, if things ease up in the future I may be able to return to it but for now you should subscribe to the wide range of e-newsletters that are available in this field and start reading them directly. Thank you for your support over the years and for being my readers. My other weblog where I write about topics that arise in the field of music/internet/law will remain open so please feel free to leave comments there as you have so kindly been doing.

best wishes
Sally Hawkins